Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Perfect BLACK!! :)

A black dress, in a shade
to look gorgeous, with a combo red

A black heel, to give grace
that will best fit on my dress

A black liner and mascara in eyes
so beautiful and nice

Black dangles in matching
and i look like a perfect painting

Now I need a black Audi
so that I can reach in my party

Black is the ocassions theme,
and here's the princess of somebody's dream!!

~NOOPUR~

This post is a part of What the black activity on blogadda.com

3 comments:

  1. May God fulfill your black wishes :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete