Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Dilemma


Either to hold or to release,
questions that gently squeeze
They drive me into a dilemma,
as if it is a typical cinema
Believe it or not
it hits like a shot.

I need a intuition,
to make strong decision
Its not that tough
only I need to aside this bluff.

A single thought, as a seed
can push me to lead
At the farthest place, I wanna go
to make a new rainbow....


~Noopur~

23 comments:

  1. We all go through these feelings - trying to come out of this labyrinth and find answers.

    Beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to never hold on to anything but my dreams.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poem. Dilemmas sting a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful flow of words. Great lines and a good read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need a good intuition to make a good decision...and we also need to work on our intuition. A lovely poem and a very practical one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...dilemma kills sometimes! A little bit of pro-con list of each option helps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think LIFE itself is a dilema .. you want something but you get something else .. you plan for this and you get that .. :)



    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  8. And the rainbow will drive away all your dilemma :-) Beautiful poem buddy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really delightful read indeed. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How difficult at times it becomes to decide on one approach and then stay there... Even though we know
    "A single thought, as a seed
    can push me to lead
    At the farthest place, I wanna go
    to make a new rainbow...."

    Beautiful poetry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey keep posting such sensible and significant articles.

    ReplyDelete