Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Friday, 8 April 2016

How do I see myself?


How do I see myself
matter more than, how do others

Of all ups and downs, I have been
and the struggles, I have seen

For the milestones, I have set
and the accomplishments, I have met

I have paid every instalment of endurance
and that's how, I got the insurance

I too faced the darkness
before sunshine
I too tumbled
before this silver-line

My pride can't be judged
My achievements, can't be smudged

How do I see myself
matter more than, how do others

as this will remain for life....
and this is the only way to survive!!

~Noopur~

8 comments:

  1. Now that is well said .. it seems I have missed a lot of posts here ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. कोई खुद की imagination को इतना eloquently भी present कर सकता है..amazing !!
    "few words,,frequent feelings"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the right attitude, girl :)

    www.volatilespirits.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully narrated 😊 love the way u wrote 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete